Tuesday, December 11, 2007

FOR YOU GIRLS

I realized that Urban Stomp hasn't really catered for many girls so here are some good songs that I found for you girls and boys. To hear/buy songs use iTunes links provided under each song.

Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)- Ashlee Simpson

Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) - Single - Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)


Dead Disco - Metric

Metric - Old World Underground, Where Are You Now? - Dead Disco


Grow up -Metric

Metric - Grow Up and Blow Away - Grow Up


Monster - Meg & Dia

Meg & Dia - Something Real - Monster


Galaxies -Laura Veirs

Laura Veirs - Year of Meteors - Galaxies


Crosses- Jose Gonzalez

Jose Gonzalez - Veneer - Crosses


You got me all wrong - Dios Malos

Dios Malos - Music from The O.C.: Mix 2 - You Got Me All Wrong


Popular mechanics for lovers- Beulah

Beulah - Music from The O.C.: Mix 2 - Popular Mechanics for Lovers


Strange and Beautiful -Aqualung

Aqualung - Strange & Beautiful - Strange & Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell On You)


Widows In Paradise, for the fatherless in Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens

Sufjan Stevens - Michigan - For the Widows In Paradise, for the Fatherless In Ypsilanti


Breathe me - Sia

Sia - Colour the Small One - Breathe Me

No comments: